Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Tutor Friend (Donggabnaegi Gwawoehagi)

Release Date: 2003
Director: Kim Kyeong Hyeong
Writer: Choi Soo Wan

Cast:
Kim Ha Neul ... Su Wan
Kwon Sang Woo ... Ji Hoon




Playlist URL

Trailer

MV

OST

Behind The Scenes



Sypnosis:

Second year university student Soo-wan, who came from a poor family which owns a fried chicken shop, works as a private tutor to cover her expenses. One day she is assigned to tutor Ji-hoon, a high school boy from a rich family who cares more about his gangster business than his studies. Their lessons begin with many conflicts but end with love.

Gallery:




photo credit : dvdtimes.co.uk

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a very cute and funny rom-com. I liked it a lot. :)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking around at a news site and I found out that "Tutor is My Friend 2" (I'm guessing it's the same as my tutor friend) hit the theaters April 19th, 2007!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It truly is a very cute romantic comedy.. he is such a cool guy, i love this actor. Watch them both in "Almost Love" its a very nice movie too.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this movie a lot..
Kwon Sang-woo is so damn cute..

Saturday, January 03, 2009 2:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this film! And my tutor friend 2 is just as good, but they both have different plots XD But they are both amazing, must watch!

Friday, May 29, 2009 2:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home