Thursday, December 21, 2006

How To Watch All My Vids on dailymotion

A huge thanks to this wonderful person - yogaferret ! Here's an email she just sent me.

**your movies are still accessible on dailymotion. Here's how. :)
Please visit my website. I'm part of another community that has had a problem with our movies being blocked. Your movies STILL exist. I'm watching Tale of 2 Sisters on Dailymotion right now. ;> The settings are on my website.
Thanks for all your movies!! **

So, simply visit yogaferret's website and learn the trick. I am so happy that all my movies are still intact! Woohoooo!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really does work! I downloaded the script blocker and now I can see all the videos on dailymotion! Thanks so much!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello honeynutcheerios

I followed all your guidelines, but still I get the message "Scripts Currently Forbidden [< script >:18][< object >(java, flash, plugin):1]" I removed dailynotion from my whitelist, as google. Is there any other "link" dailymotion is using? Thanks for your response!

nona-amazonia on Dailymotion

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't work any longer - appears to be ip based blocking now(?)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home