Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dailymotion woes

Please note that dailymotion.com has also started to remove my vids from their server.
I have already found some alternative sources and will be phasing out uploads to dailymotion. As of now, a huge percentage of my vids are still hosted at their site. I am afraid that once the vids are remove, it will be permanent. It is too time consuming to upload and reupload all the time.

My advise to everyone is, as good as it lasts, watch to your hearts content. Don't count on it being there forever.

To those who reported my vids (youtube and dailymotion), live each day to the fullest. You never know when is your last.

3 Comments:

Blogger guia1185 said...

hi yufeifei...it's been awhile since we had a chat and i was wondering if you're doing fine. anyway, in regards to what had happened to your video...i'm truly sorry bout it.that's why for the past couple of days, i'm starting to loose interest logging in youtube/dailymotion...it seems like today's world is already full of shitty people who's so incosiderate of other people's hardwork.i simply hate it.anyway,that's life and all we can do is face the demon who keeps on destroying us and just keep in mind that the bad'll never last.the good will still prevail....keep smiling yufeifei...i'll always be here for you..aja!aja!fighting!!!*(^_^)*

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Yufeifei said...

Hi girl,

Thanks for your continuous support! I'm getting on great, except for the fact that I am terribly busy these days. You'll realize that I am not uploading as much as before.

Anyway, I'm keeping my spirits high and I will continue sharing as much as I can. I won't allow selfish ppl to deter me from doing what I love most, that is sharing all the wonderful KMVs.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep fighting the good fight -- making contemporary Korean films and soundtracks available to all! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 8:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home