Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween!

October 29th, 2006

Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween! Have lots of fun dressing up but remember to always be careful. Don't Drink and Drive!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am unable to upload the Oldboy OST to my radioblog due to some technical difficulties. I opted for a different player instead but the problem is, I can't disable autoplay. Bummer! I only have 10GB bandwith a month (right now it's already at 35% capacity) for this player and I am sure it won't be long before I go over the limit. So, if you are not listening to the OST, kindly hit the STOP button and help me save some bandwith. I know it's annoying to some that the autoplay is on, but trust me, I would like to have it differently too.

I'd also like to note that one of the visitor of this blog wrote an amazing review for this movie on my review blog. You may want to read it here;

Oldboy Movie Review

I received a message from one of the contributor of my review blog and he brought up a very interesting subject. It appears that a majority of reviews in my blog consists of only positive reviews. To quote him;

"As you can see, this is a problem when one is trying to choose a good movie to watch. What is the point of reviews if every single movie review is a positive one?"

I have to agree with him on this. I would really appreciate it if potential reviewers like you, could try to balance your review with both positive and negative aspects of a movie. This will most certainly benefit all of us more if we can get a neutral POV. A negative review carry as much weight as a positive review!

Ok, one last thing to write about. I will not be uploading as much or as consistent anymore. I've got a brand new project coming up and this is something which is very important to me. Gonna direct all my attention to this and wish me luck too. Can't wait to begin .. it's something new and yeah..I am all hype up and can barely contain my excitement! Wohoo!

Thanks to all who've been visiting my blog and writing to me. I appreciate it all. Don't stop coming here though, I will still try to manage this blog the best I can. I wish I'll have more time to do both. Let's see how it goes. :)

Keep smiling and be happy alway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heya, thanks for uploading the Old Boy OST to your radio blog! I was wondering where I could download it btw? I'm looking on soulseek but no luck yet ^^;

thanks~
oh! and also, I took a class on Korean cinema a year ago and while we didn't really write "reviews" of the movies (like "this is what happens in this movie") instead we wrote one-page sort of commentaries on the films...anyway! XD I was wondering if you'd be interested in them should I be able to find them? ^^

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Yufeifei said...

Hi lara,

You can find the ost here.

It'll be great if you are able to share your movie commentaries. Please don't hesitate and send them in too!

Friday, November 03, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home