Friday, September 01, 2006

UPDATE and some ramblings...

Completed:

Face @ dailymotion

Uploading:

Shiri @ youtube : Few more parts to go

When Romance Meets Destiny @ dailymotion

Edit : Aww gee, encoding problems with dailymotion. So, this have to wait. I'll pull another rabbit out of the hat, stay tuned ....

Edit 2 : FIXED! Back on track... :)

If all goes well, Failan will be back on track. I just need to hardsub the files and should be done soon. I am now having some problems with Memories of Murder. Neverending problems with the files, but I am not complaining. I do enjoy the work and all the sharing.

Edit : Uploading @ youtube

Failan

I am sure many of you knows now that my second youtube account *honeylovescheerios* is going private. I didn't want to *PRIVATIZED* my account this early but I am starting to fear the *S* word from youtube. I have too many KMVs there and all are my favorites too. I don't keep any files in my comp once I finish uploading. Those that I really fancy, I burn it into a disc. But sometimes, extracting the files back into my comp and trying to do the splitting again almost always result in errors.

It's funny how some people still fail to follow instructions on how to go about the FRIEND REQUEST. I really thought I made it extremely clear on how to proceed. Perhaps, people are just too lazy to read. All they want is be at the receiving end. I don't mind giving, but sometimes, I do hope that at least the receipient is worthy of my gift. I am not giving in easily this time. I don't care if my friend list is as little as 50 coz those are the people who took the time to accomplish the steps neccessary to be included. So, if you are in my friend list, consider yourself the EXCLUSIVE GROUP. :) Kudos to you for making it into the club.

There are so many great uploaders left in YT and I sure hope all of them will continue doing their great work. It takes a lot of time and hardwork to upload KMVs for everyone to enjoy. The best you can do is to tell them that you appreciate their work and also be sure to leave comments whenever possible. I like to see what you have to say about a particular KMV or a particular part in a KMV which delights you or turn you off.

Also I have been asked if I am going to start a KMV discussion forum/board. The answer is NO, at least not now. There are already a lot of discussion boards tailored for this purpose. I have placed some links on my blog and you could always visit there if you need to participate in forums. But, IF and that's a major IF, I decided to start my own forum, which is unlikely at this moment, I doubt I could do it all by myself. So, if by chance when the times come for me to expand my KMovie addiction, perhaps some of you would be kind enough to volunteer your time to help me set it up. This will be another pet project of mine, temporarily placed on hold.

Thanks to those who took the time to read this. :) I would really appreciate comments from all of you. That'll really make my day.

Until next time, keep smiling and be happy always!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm new to this and still trying to find my way around here. But, I would like to thanks each and everyone taking the time to upload all movies for us to enjoy. I'm really appreciated of your dedication and hard work.
Thank you again.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there.. It's been an addiction for me to watch Kmovies lately.. It's my sembreak so I have nothing much to do except be stagnant at home.. So instead I decided to search for movies or anything to entertain me. And so, I came to find your site. It's my second comment as of today. I've already finished watching A Millionaire's First LOve, and I really enjoyed it.

Actually this is my second review for all the movies that I've watched. It's really embarrassing though, since I don't even thank those who worked hard just to share these movies to us. Anyways, thanks and hope you'll continue with doing these stuff. Hope it would reach many..

Thanks again and God Bless!!

Friday, October 27, 2006 3:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home