Sunday, August 27, 2006

Now and Forever (Yeon Ri Ji)

Release Date : 2006
Director: Kim Seong Joong
Writer: Kim Kyeong Hoon

Cast:
Jo Han Seon ... Min Su
Choi Ji Woo ... Hye Won



Playlist URL

Trailer


MV


On The Set


Interview


Sypnosis:

Min-su, a playboy who believes that there's no such thing as true love and it's all just a game, can't stand even a single relationship that continues on for long. However, fate leads him to a dazzling beauty, Hye-won, who had just escaped from an oppressive hospital. She makes a strong impression on him. Later, chased by a nurse, Hye-won sneaks into the men's room at the hospital and their second encounter takes place. Soon Min-su becomes totally captivated by this bold woman. At first Hye-won resists their love, fearing that losing her to her terminal illness will hurt Min-su too much.

Gallery:



photo credit: seoulselection.com

Embedable Player : Watch It Here

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I knew from the start by reading the summary that this would be a sad movie. I thought that if I knew the sad end was coming that I wouldn't cry. I was wrong. Sure this isn't really an original plotline, but the ending got to me, though not as much as other series/movies have. I think I'm becoming immune to all the death in Korean dramas.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home