Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Girl and I

My Girl And I (Parang Joo Eui Boo)

Release Date : 2005
Director: Jeong Yoon Soo
Writer: Hwang Seong Goo, Jang Moon Il, Jeong Yoon Soo

Cast:
Cha Tae Hyun ... Su Ho
Song Hye Kyo ... Su Eun




Sypnosis:

Song Hye Kyo, star of such TV drama series as All In and Full House, makes her big screen debut in My Girl and I, a remake of the Japanese smash hit Crying Out Love In The Center Of The World. Also starring My Sassy Girl's Cha Tae Hyun, the film is a tender tale of first love.

Su Eun (Song Hye Kyo), a bright and beautiful high school student, saves fellow student Su Ho (Cha Tae Hyun) from drowning in the ocean. After discovering his rescuer's identity, Su Ho buys Su Eun a pager so that they can communicate with each other in secret, afraid that Su Eun's protective parents will discover their relationship. Just as love begins to blossom for the two youngsters, tragedy strikes in the cruelest of ways.


Gallery:



photo credit : hancinema.net


Embedded Player : Watch It Here

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this movie was like an extended kdrama on tv. If your in the mood for that sort of thing it's alright but I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.

Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would. the simplicity and the innocence of the love is truly universal to anyone. Regardless of the language barrier. I thought it was a great movie and very emotional.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uff this movie is soo boring ! i cudnt watch it any longer. had to stop in the middle of it. where was the romance? u didnt even know why they wud like each other but they kept talking about eternal love, wtf? i guess i shud avoid movies with this guy (My Sassy Girl was even worst). To sum up, this movie aint touching or special at all.

Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home