Saturday, March 03, 2007

UPLOADS

Got some new uploads over at crunchyroll.

Cruel Winter Blues and Project Makeover has been uploaded - waiting for approval. shinji is away but hoping that his team will approved the KMVs soon.

Update 3/9 : Ugh! All my files got messed up pretty bad over at crunchyroll. Mismatched audio/video, failed encoding etc. Got the new uploads ALL removed! Looks like I have to restart all over.

Just feel like uploading something once in a while. Not gonna be as active as before though. Read the site terms, only PG material only. So most of my my KKD's and M18 material won't make the cut.

Veoh seems pretty strict to me. A few uploads has already been removed. Don't think it's a good idea to upload anything over there.

I've disabled Password Protection for my OST central. So you guys can go over and listen to your heart's content. Bear in mind that there is a 10G limit per month so don't be surprised it the limit has been exceeded already.

On another note, I met Rain/Bi's manager. But where is Bi????? Aish!

7 Comments:

Blogger Enagwolo said...

I didn't realize that veoh was strict. I was just about to upload something on youtube but there were numerous warnings about copyright everywhere I looked so I changed my mind.

It looks like it just keeps getting more difficult to share all these wonderful movies, songs etc with the world.

Well, about meeting Bi's manager, that was just the primer for meeting Bi. Maybe Bi will be next. Take care and thanks for such an organized site.

Saturday, March 03, 2007 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you met Bi's manager???? Wow! How did you manage that?

Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you me JYP?!?!? WOAA!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger SL said...

Don't forget www.multiply.com ! although I use this for mostly music downloads it's a very fast site and there are a couple kdramas on there already. I have not seen any removed.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Yufeifei said...

sebastian : I know someone who knows someone ... (LOL). Yeah, not a big deal really.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about using stage6 divx website for uploading. Since most of movie is Divx codec, and also the quality is superb for streaming and download at stage6 divx.. because veoh use 1 hour restrict, so it is better not to split the movie and upload at stage6 divx...
http://stage6.divx.com
only a suggestion... because I see some the korea movies is uploading there (The Best Romance, My Wife Is A Gangster 2, Project Make Over and more)...

Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

en........stage6 is good! But some interesting movies i can't found at it. and i can watch this movies at http://www.boxsweeper.com only! maybe you don't believe me. and if you check it out ..you also love www.boxsweeper.com it is really great!

Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home