Sunday, September 10, 2006

Showing Off My New Add Ons!

If you are a regular visitor, you'll realize that I've been making quite a bit of changes to my blog. It's just that there are so many fantastic add ons that I can use to enchance my blog and to make it more fun to visit!

I took out the old IM and replaced it with , a fun little widget which incorporates all other IM platform into one. Whether I am sign on to Yahoo, MSN, or ICQ, you will be able to track me down. I simply love this! I was actually thinking of installing a tagboard as well. But upon further consideration, too much of a good thing is actually a bad thing! Dont' want my blog to be too cluttered anyway.

*Edit : I've decided to reinstall the Neo Board and use it as a message board instead. It's a good way for visitors to leave me messages even when I am offline.


There is a POLL going on now. I figured it'll be a fun activity for all you visitors. I don't quite like the way the poll is being displayed since it took quite a bit of space. For the next poll, I will have to make it much smaller, maybe take out the pics or just resize them a little. I hope you have already cast you vote! I will feature the winner eventually and will place a link to the results. I think I might run a poll every two weeks, that'll be sufficient.

I have also enabled RSS feed so you can now suscribe to my blog. Aside from the standard syndication button, I have also included many others for you to choose from. I will really appreciate it also if you link my blog to yours .. that way I can also find out who my visitors are.

Another new addition is the trailer player for my featured movie of the week. It's a good way for you to decide whether the movie is worth your time.

And most recently, just today, I installed a I have been wanting to have one ever since I saw this in some other blogs. Impressive really, especially the playlist feature. Mostly, all other embedded media players have the capability of only playing one song at a time. The set up could be quite confusing but thanks to hannaxbear, I managed to set this baby within minutes!

However, there are a few restrictions to this radio blog since I am using the static version (non-php). You won't be able to use the Pop Up button to bring the player up as the original version was written for PHP. If you manuever away from the front page, where this radio blog is located, you will loose the streaming music. I think in the near future, the developers will be able to solve this problem. For now, if you want to keep on listening to the track, just open a new browser to visit my page again.

Now onto my uploads..

Currently uploading : Romantic Warriors @ youtube

Coming Soon : Singles @ youtube
One Fine Spring Day @ dailymotion

youtube speed has improved these past couple of days. So, I will continue using it. :)

My list of KMV has grown tremendously, thanks partly to the fellow hardworking uploaders. Without you guys, it'll be difficult to upload everything on my own. Also, it's quite hard to keep track of all the new uploads in youtube since many are now private videos, so if you are an uploader of KMV, I hope we can keep in touch and you'll let me know which KMV you have completed so I can list it here.

Thank you so much for your support and for visiting this blog of mine. Until next time, keep smiling and be happy always!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the radio blog is great. thanks! its a joy to visit ur blog! =)

Monday, September 11, 2006 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I say "Amen" to that..

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home