Friday, August 25, 2006

Hi! Welcome to my blog.

I will be doing most of my updating through blogger from now on since youtube has very limited space available.

Please refer to my blog to find out what's available, uploading and also coming attractions.

Primary youtube account : youtube.com/user/creamwafers

Secondary youtube account for KMVs uploaded by me: youtube.com/user/honeylovescheerios

New account at dailymotion : dailymotion.com/honeynutcheerios

All KMV will be uploaded to the account at dailymotion and my secondary youtube account :)

I will construct my blog starting from listing all the KMV available in My Playlist first before doing any updating. As I have over 100 KMV, this will take a while. Please be patient.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making it so easy for all of us to have access to all the great movies through your Blog. Really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I just realized I've fallen in love with your website for such a long time, not knowing it was the same you on dailymotion, youtube and musicwebtown!

You rock!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 3:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home